Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Favorite Child




When I hear my kids talking about which is Mom's FAVORITE CHILD, I sit back and think wow! isn't this wild. Because when I was a child my feelings never would mater. Now I'm a Mother of four young harts full of DREAMS that I never want to shatter. Brandy dreams mostly of becoming a singer and having a music video. Summer dreams of being a pediatrician Tony wants to be a great inventor and always on the go! Jerry dreams of playing offensive football Me? The way I see it if my children put as munch into achieving their Dreams as they have making sure I feel like the most loved MOM in the WHOLE WORLD!!!!
My BABIES CAN HAVE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So you see my friend my kids make living my life all worth (wild). So check it out they are all MY FAVORITE CHILD!

By Patricia V Clements
September 1998
©1998,1999,2010

No comments: